We decided to we need to work on preparing for people to come to our church and be ready for the church to grow. Pastor Michael talked to us about updating the building, and we were discussing painting the panelled walls in the sanctuary. As we looked into it, we found mold growing on all the sanctuary window sills. Instead of painting the walls, this week we replaced the windows. They went from yellow/blue single pane plexiglass, to double-paned frosted windows and our sanctuary went from dark to light. It has made a tremendous difference in the look and feel of the building, both inside and out.
In addition to this, we have also started cleaning out junk from the unused Sunday School classrooms. So far, we have completely cleaned out 3 rooms and 2 large closets. We have plans to clean up the outside of the building with the goal of hosting a community event in the coming weeks.
Powered by TrendSend